Saturday 2 June 2012

Review: Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow

Another review here, this time for Benefits Cream Shadow in RSVP.
I have had this for a while but for the past month I have been using it everyday underneath shadows from my Urban Decay Naked Palette.
First off the packaging, I love the bird print on the cap of the pot. As far as I can tell the pot is pretty airtight, the product hasnt dried out and I've had it for about a year now.

Second onto the shadow itself, its a pink toned champagne colour. If you own the Topshop polish in Moonshine its pretty similar to it as is the shadow Sin from the Naked Palette. The formulation of this is so good, really creamy and really pigmented. It goes on really smooth and stays put for a good 10 hours before creasing even on my oily eyelids. Its longevity can be increased if a primer is layered underneath although for day to day use I dont think its necessary.



Left: Sin, Right: RSVP

I really love this product, the colour is perfect for everyday and am planning to try out some of the other colours in the line, maybe a darker one for smoky looks. Also I feel the £14 price tag is more than justified.

1 comment:

  1. I have been eying these everytime I got to Sephora. Birthday suit looks amazing. RSVP is pretty but too pink for me. Loving your blog. New subscriber!

    ReplyDelete