Saturday 18 August 2012

NOTD: Neutral and Pink Glitter

Hi :) so A-level results came out on thursday and I got into my first choice uni. I am so unbelievably happy and it just goes to show that having to take that extra year and working like a mad person was worth it.

Todays manicure was pretty simple, I used 1 coat of OPI's Tickle My Francey over 1 coat of Revlon's Smoky Canvas. On my let hand ring finger, and my right hand middle finger I used 3 coats of Revlon's Sparkling to create an opaque multi-sized pink glitter effect.


I finished off with a coat of Essie's Good To Go top coat.

2 comments:

  1. I need that Revlon polish in my life! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm going to buy that polish tomorrow, thanks for the rec. :) really cute mani.
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete