Wednesday 22 August 2012

NOTD: Topshop Tidal and NYX Girls Grand Royal


This is the same mani I had on yesterday but decided to try on a new glitter topcoat (Im a sucker for them... any and all colours I NEED) that I got from NYX when I was in Oxford last week.


Grand Royal is a holographic topcoat, I had seen a similar on in Topshop but for double the price so thought I would give the NYX one a go. Now I'm kind of wishing I just spent the extra £2.50 and got the Topshop one. Its not that this is a bad polish necessarily, but it has very few of the hexagon glitter peices which is what I was most looking forward to. Instead it has a bunch of small holographic glitter.
Nevertheless its still a decent polish and I will use it for nail looks like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment