Saturday 21 August 2010

3 Favourite Drugstore Mascaras

Hello :) Mascara is my weakness.. I have tried out so many different products from many different brands both high and low end, but if I'm honest the best ones for me have to be drugstore. Their formulations seem to be slightly thicker and therefore give you more volume (and in some cases longer). Mascara really is my desert island product. So without further ado these 3 mascaras are my current favourite ones from the drugstore:



From Top - Bottom: L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen, MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara Waterproof and L'oreal Volume Million Lashes.

The Extra Volume Collagen is what I use as my base mascara and if I had to choose a top favourite, this would be it. It gives you both volume and length. It retails at around £8 in Boots and Superdrug but im sure its cheaper in the states.

The MaxFactor mascara is the english dupe for Covergirls Lash Blast and it is AMAZING. I took this with me on holiday and I went swimming for a few hours and it stayed put. Even though I swam under water and played water volleyball. It gives great length and good volume but I recommend curling your eyelashes first to take full advantage of this.

Now the Volume Million Lashes isnt that great to use by itself so instead I layer it over my Extra Volume Collagene to add length and definiton.

What are your favourite mascaras?

No comments:

Post a Comment