Wednesday 18 August 2010

Daily Face Wash Routine

I am the first to admit that I may have a slight obsession with washing my face... I dont even know why really. It just feels so good at the start of the day when you're all tired and then BAM you're awake. And at the end of the day it gets rid of all your makeup and helps send me to sleep.


In the morning I use 4 products on my face in total.




I would do a L-R but i'm pretty sure you can tell what they are from the picture. The Aapri scrub is pretty abrasive but in all honestly thats why I love it (and just in case you're wondering they do a sensitive version which is far less scrubby). It really cleans deep down. The Neutrogena wash is relatively new but so far so good and the main bonus about it is the AMAZING grapefuit smell, it really wakes you up. The Clean&Clear does exactly what it says - clears blackheads super fast. And the Simple moisturiser.. its just your average good moisturiser. Not great but does the job.



Now for the picture of my evening face products:

 
Here I have swapped out the Neutrogena grapefruit for their 2-in-1 wash/mask. I love this product and use it every night as a wash and as a mask twice a week.


Now for the HG product - SUDOCREM!! Omg this stuff dries spots out like no other. Just dab a tiny amount on before you go to bed (I dont recommend doing this in the day because it can leave a greasy residue) and the next morning your face will look a lot clearer.

Phew :) what products do you rely on to keep your skin in good condition?

No comments:

Post a Comment