Thursday 11 November 2010

Autumn/Winter Nail Polishes

Hey everyone :) I think my first ever post was something like my favourite summer nail polishes so I thought I would continue with the trend and do a favourite autumn/winter nail polish collection.
Most of these polishes are easy to purchase at the drug store (especially if you live in England) but there are a few from OPI and one of these is discontinued.



From L-R:  Steel Her Heart by Revlon (a beautiful shimmery grey-silver), Dangerous Affair (a deep red wine) by Ciate and Mushroom by Barry M (a greige-taupey brown colour). 


From L-R: Deep Purple by GOSH (a rich, dark purple), Totally Teal by No7 (a deep teal) and Absolutely Alice by OPI (a limited edition blue with blue/gold shimmer).


From L-R: Revlon Red by Revlon (a 'true' red), Charge It! by Sephora by OPI (a slightly shimmery medium-toned gold) and Jade Is The New Black by OPI (a .. well jade colour).

The last picture consists of my favourite nail polishes, and I admit I love how together they are the traditional Christmas colours.

What are your favourite colours for A/W?

No comments:

Post a Comment