Monday 1 November 2010

October favourites :)

First and foremost, I am so sorry I haven't posted anything in MONTHS. Things have been crazy what with moving, school and work and I have to admit I have (obviously) kinda let the blog slide. 


So I am back with my October favourites (if you didn't guess from the title). 







First of is a 17 lipstick from Boots in the colour 'Beehive'.

As you can see its a really pretty nudey-pink and I LOVE it. I'm not usually one for lipsticks but this is so pretty and its quite sheer and a little shiny so its very wearable.










Next up is Benefits Benetint 

 I use this pretty much everyday on my cheeks and gives a really pretty rosy flush and its so easy to blend out. I have to say though.. I don't like using it on my lips because it feels slightly drying and really really sinks into any cracks you may have. 










Because its getting colder, my skin tends to dry up and look less 'glowy' so when I saw this in an Avon catalogue I had to get it. Its a peachy, gold highlighter and looks super pretty on warm skin tones and, like benetint, I have worn it everyday. 














This is Clinique's gel eyeliner in True Black and I brought this when my MAC fluidline ran out and I think I like it a little bit more if I'm honest... You get more product for your money, and its easier to use as its slightly more liquidy so it goes on more smoothly. 










I have never used Ciate nail polish before until I got it for free in the latest Marie Claire magazine. This particular one is in the shade 'Dangerous Affair' and is a really pretty deep red wine colour and its perfect for autumn/winter. I currently have it on both my finger and toenails. It tends to start to chip around day 2/3 on real nails, but on my friend's acrylic nails it lasted a week without chips.










Lastly this necklace is from H&M and I really love it. I saw a few people wearing some necklaces similar to this on youtube videos but could never find one in England, so when I found this while shopping recently I had to buy it. It looks great worn with a white vest top and skinny jeans. 







I promise I will try to post more blogs soon (and I really mean it this time). Hope you enjoyed this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment