Sunday 14 November 2010

Review: MAC's Prep and Prime Skin Base Visage

As you may remember, I got sent a sample of this product recently and over the past few days have been using it continuously and I LOVE IT!!!

Its a very light lotion/mousse consistency and goes on very smoothly, which means that make-up glides on very smoothly too. I have noticed that it slightly reduces my pore size as well, although not to any massive degree. It has very fine glitter, however my foundation (at the moment I'm using Maybelline's Dream Satin Liquid) covers it completely and gives a really pretty glowy effect to the skin.

It also stops my skin from going oily, applying a light dusting of powder in the morning is enough to last all day without need of touch-ups.

I am going to definitely buy the full size product tomorrow.

Have a good evening :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment