Wednesday 17 November 2010

Boots and Superdrug Haul

Over the past 2 days I have spent my lunch times and after school shopping in my local Boots and Superdrug going on a little bit of a spending free.


Here's the evidence:




As you can tell I have had a little bit of an obsession with nail varnishes so here is a closer picture of them






The colour on the left is a new Barry M nail paint in Pink Iridescence. It has really pretty green, blue, pink and  white/silver glitter in a very pale pink (almost clear) polish. I applied three coats and while its not that opaque, the glitter is very pretty and makes my really short nails look a little less short and a little more girly.


The Nails Inc. was a freebie in a Glamour magazine and its in the colour Jermyn Street which is a really pretty taupe/lilac/burgundy colour. That makes it sound kind of gross but it looks very chic on any length nails.


This Emerald City Revlon nail polish is my favourite out of all of them. It was recommended in a magazine and its a really pretty deep green with very slight shimmer and a matte finish. LOVE IT.


Now this last one is really weird. Its by Barry M and its meant to be worn over nail varnish. It sort of separates and leaves weird criss cross patterns on your nails. I will upload a picture of it soon.




I needed to by new foundation because my skin has got WAY paler recently and my regular foundation is making me look a tad orange so I decided to revert back to a foundation that I used a while back and as Boots was having a 3 for 2 offer I got some powder as well.




The foundation at the back is Maybelline's Dream Satin Liquid. Its quite thick for a liquid foundation and makes your skin look great. In case you were curious I got the lightest shade, Light Porcelain but mix it with a bit of my Super Stay foundation in Ivory (also by Maybelline.) 


The powders are by Boots own brand Natural Collection, ones a loose translucent powder, the other is a pressed one in the colour Warm. It kind of annoys me that the packaging for the pressed powder is cheap and there isn't any mirror, but I suppose thats what you get for £2.


Thanks for reading :) (and I just realised how much I waffle on .. do you like this or should I try to cut down?)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment