Tuesday 13 March 2012

NOTD: Marbley-Pastel Nails

I admit I have a problem. I am obsessed with pastel colours at the moment. I have already done a post on pastel nails where I painted each nail a different colour. This time, I decided to do marble nail art and incorporate a few of my favourite pastel nail colours. All are by Barry M: Mint Green, Berry IceCream and Lemon IceCream and the white polish is Snow White by Models Own.


The result is this crazy pastelly-psychadellic mess and I kind of love it. It looks like I smeared ice cream all over my nails! Only issue with water marbling is that it takes forever! and unless you tape up your fingers it gets everywhere, but really, the end result is totally worth it.
Loads of people commented on them, with one of my friends refusing to believe they were real nails and that it was even possible to do this, oh boys, they will never understand haha.

Also sorry for my complete lack of blogging in the past week, I will try harder. AND I promise that the foundation review will be up by the end of the week. I mean it.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this! Do you just put the varnish in water and dunk your nails in? It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much! yep thats all i did :) dont forget to tape your fingers up though otherwise its a mess.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, you've made me want to try it! I will more than likely make a giant mess but it looks too pretty to pass up!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful blog and posts! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl
    P.S. Wish you an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete