Monday 23 April 2012

NOTD: Glitter Tips

These are a few of the nail looks I have been wearing recently. They are pretty similar. The only way they differ is the base colour.

For both looks I used Paul & Joe's Confetti polish (which has unfortunately been discontinued) mainly on the tips then slowly working it up. I love the really tiny, multi-coloured glitter in this and layered alone it looks quite subtle.

Here I used Barry M's Strawberry IceCream as the base polish. I needed 3 coats but the formula was alright - it didn't go on streaky but with 2 coats there was visible nail line.


The next polish I used as a base was Revlon's Smoky Canvas. I love this polish, the formula is great, a little thin but 1 coat gave opaque coverage. While I used 1 coat here, I tend to like to use 2 coats of any polish if I am wearing it alone.


I really like the fine glitter graduating up the nail from the tip, its very easy to do but manages to look like you have put a lot of time and effort into your nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment