Thursday 12 April 2012

NOTD: Metallic Tribal Nails

Again, no idea what to call this nail design. Its pretty much exactly the same as my recent nail post but instead of using pastel-bright colours I decided to use some metallics. The colours I used were (from L-R on my thumb) Revlon's Steal Her Heart, Sephora by OPI's Charge It!, Models Own Sterling Silver and Topshop's Moonshine. Again, I used my Models Own WAH Nail Art Pen. I found that the hardest part is actually laying down the stripes on my right hand as opposed to drawing the triangles, lines and dots. Seriously took like an hour.



I think I actually prefer this to the previous look.
I promise soon I will have less repeaty nail looks, also review of an Avon nail polish coming soon.. like. next post soon :)

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing! Wish I had the patience to do that!!
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete