Wednesday 25 April 2012

NOTD: Revlon's Cherries In The Snow

This is something a bit different than usual for me.... Nail polish without any design or glitter. Just a plain old creme nail polish.

Cherries In The Snow was the first Revlon polish I ever brought and this is my second bottle. Its a cherry red although in dim lighting just looks like a dark red-scarlet polish.
As with all Revlon polishes the formula is great, albeit slightly thin, 1 coat is almost opaque - if you applied a thick coat 1 would probably be enough. I used 2 for the photo.


It feels really odd to have plain and simple nails, I keep feeling like there should be something more to them. But thinking I should stay off the polish/crazy designs for a while so I can get used to wearing just one colour on my nails again.

No comments:

Post a Comment