Tuesday 17 January 2012

Nail Polish Collection: Nudes and Neutrals

I have decided to do a little series cataloguing all my different nail polishes. I own roughly over 100 polishes and thought I would share my collection. I categorised my polishes by colour, glitter and matte effects and the smallest group was the neutral colours.

I tried to pair colours that are similar to each other. First off are OPI's Malaysian Mist and Maybelline's Ivory Rose. They are almost exact dupes, both slightly peachy/pink toned neutrals. I prefer the Maybelline over the OPI as it needs 2 coats instead of 3. Other than that they are very similar products, both have a nice thick brush which makes application super easy.


These 3 colours are slightly darker more neutral/browny toned nudes. The colours are OPI's Tickle My France-y (mentioned in a recent blog post if you want to see how it looks on), Nails Inc's Basil Street and No7's Oyster. Basil Street is the darkest and I feel if you mixed it with Oyster you would get Tickle My France-y.


Next is two polishes by BarryM. I included 'Grey' in here because I didn't know else where to put it so I bunched it in here. On the left is 'Mushroom' which is a dark taupey/brown colour. I love BarryM nail polishes because they wear very well and both colours are 2 coaters.



Expect more polish collection posts soon

No comments:

Post a Comment