Monday 2 January 2012

New Year Resolutions

So its that time of year when we decide the ways we want to better ourselves by either learning something new or improving at what we are already good at.
Personally I rarely manage to stick to the resolutions I make. Actually, I'm pretty sure I've only ever managed to stick to one, to stop biting my nails and I only achieved that this year.

But, this year, I am determined to for once, stick to my resolutions.

1. Get to university. Well, more specifically get AAB in my a-levels to get to the university I REALLY want to go to. This is definitley the most important one for me.

2. Learn how to drive. I turned 17 a year and a half ago, and I STILL haven't learnt yet. But this year. I will. And I mean it.

3. Rearrange and keep my room tidy. I have made this resolution for as long as I can remember, but STILL, 9/10 times it is a mess.  My main christmas present from my mum was that I would get to redo my room and hopefully this will be a good incentive to keep it tidy?

4. Last but not least, I want to get back into blogging. And frequently. Unfortunately this might not be possible until after my exams in January.. but after those I will try wholeheartedly. (and my friend Rosie at budgetingbeautiful.blogspot.com will help me stick to this.)

So, fingers crossed that this time next year, I will be able to look back at this list and say that I have managed to stick to them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment