Friday 20 January 2012

Review: Dr Lewinns Renunail

So I have been trying this product out for a month now and have seen massive improvement in my nails. In the past they have been incredibly brittle and peeled really easily. It meant my nails were always short and no amount of base coat would disguise the ridges.

I found this product when I was browsing the House of Fraser website for a Deborah Lippmann polish for my friend Rosie's birthday. When this showed up in my recommended products, while intruiged, the £21 price tag put me off a little. But I decided it was worth a go and am SO glad I did, (also considering you get 30ml it works out as being reasonably priced).


The idea is that you apply 2 coats one day, then for the rest of the week you apply another coat. I find that it takes a pretty long time to dry so I apply this when watching a movie. Unfortunately I forgot to take before pictures (woops) so an after picture seems redundant. But my nails are SO much longer and stronger and for the first time in months, my nails aren't peeling like crazy. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment